Heat Pump Service
When debris builds up, efficiency drops, health is affected and your units lifespan shortens.
To keep your heat pump running 100%, you should have it serviced once a year by a professional.
Our professional technicians will provide you with a completed check list:
- Check and clean the indoor and outdoor filters
- Check the drains
- Check fan operation
- Check wiring, contacts and tighten terminals
- Check indoor thermostat operation
- Check defrost operation
- Check motor amps and voltage
- Clean the indoor and outdoor unit covers
- Clean indoor unit coil
- Straighten indoor & outdoor fans
- Check refrigerant levels in heating and cooling
- Check indoor coil temperatures in heating and cooling
*Pricing valid for locations within 30kms of Chch CBD.