RANGIORA POST OFFICE

The historic two-storey building, which opened on September 1, 1936, has been earthquake-strengthened to 100 percent of the new building standard.

Behind the facade, along with the fully-restored Edward VIII insignia in the entrance, there are three retail spaces downstairs and office space upstairs.

ATL completed all electrical work, as well as the ducted heating & cooling and data. 

  • Instagram
  • Facebook